- Management reporting & Controller Services
- CFO Services
- Accounting Systems and Integration
- Audits facilitation (Internal & External )
- Business Valuations
We value the relationships we have established with our clients, including our work with accounting firms. Our expert professionals work hard to deliver timely and accurate data and reports.
Management Reporting and Controller Services
Our management reporting and controller Services provide you with access to knowledgeable CPA level expertise when your business demands it. Let our professional and experienced team of financial experts perform your company's Controller level functions when they are required. Our scalable business model allows you to leverage Accounting Controller and Financial Controller services when needed during key periods and then scale back this service during non-peak periods, at your discretion. Many businesses may not hire a Financial Controller because the salary is cost prohibitive. With this function missing, many businesses lack the expertise to prepare management reports, forecasts and analyse operating budgets.
Our Controller level services can be customized to fit your needs and can include the following:
- Supervision and review of accounting staff's work
- Ensuring all revenue earned and expenses incurred during the period has been recorded properly
- Fixed asset management
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of adjusting and closing entries
- Preparation of financial statements
If hiring a full-time CFO sounds expensive, consider our part-time CFO services which will enable you to avoid spending money on high salaries yet still manage your financials. With us, you will have 24/7 access to CPA level staff at affordable rates. We understand that every organization requires a different service portfolio, so we handle each client based on their requirements. A typical team of CFO services consists of a Certified Public Accountant, an Accounting or Bookkeeping Specialist, and a Customer Support Contact.
Our CFO services include:
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Special Projects
- Working with Professionals (Bankers, lawyers etc.)
Accounting System & Integration
Outsource Accounting Services develops customized accounting systems to meet your accounting needs. Our in-house team works with you from design through the final implementation phase to ensure that the selected software features are a perfect fit for your business. Outsource Accounting Services provides a team of expert accountants and IT techies who have extensive experience developing robust accounting software programs, small business accounting systems, and mid-sized business accounting systems. We can help you grow your business without having to hire additional personnel. Our team can also integrate your existing accounting system software with other popular applications like QuickBooks, Peachtree, tally etc. Our trained IT staff can provide live training and help desk services for troubleshooting if operational questions arise about your accounting system.
We provide the following accounting system services:
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Data Entry and Conversion Services
- Integration with Third-Party Applications like Payroll, Time Management, Billing etc.
- Training on usage of various Accounting Systems
- Software used: QuickBooks, Peachtree, Tally etc.
Audits Facilitation (Internal & External)
Audits are often considered as a necessary burden but with our value-added approach with our experienced and diverse network of auditors, audits are often thought of as a, necessary benefit. An audit engagement is not looked on as just as a compliance requirement by lender or regulator but as an opportunity to review the organizations systems and processes to see how they may be modified or strengthened for improved organizational control, efficiency and profitability. Your audit is prepared to show you how we can bring value for long term profitability and growth.
Our Services Include:
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Compilations & Reviews
- Corporate Governance Reviews and Implementation
- Due Diligence Services
- Financial Statement Audits
- Review of Systems and Processes
- 2nd CPA Firm AssistanceIf you are seeking assistance with an Audit or are thinking about changing from your current provider, please contact us for a to directly connect with one of our qualified professionals and network of auditors.
Business Valuations are used to estimate the value of a business for purposes such as buy/sell negotiations, estate calculations, charitable contributions, divorce proceedings and many other business and legal matters. With vast experience, our staffs have the expertise to handle your Business Valuation needs in an efficient and cost effective way.