Our Accounting Services
We provide the highest level of accounting and bookkeeping expertise and access to the latest technologies. We believe that all accounting and bookkeeping functions deserve special treatment. Our aim is to reduce the burden of critical non-core functions by managing them in a more efficient, productive, and profitable manner. Thus, we seek to enhance the business performance of our customers. We can fulfill all the needs of an organization regarding accounting function. Here is a brief list of services we provide.
1. Bookkeeping and financial accounts management
2. Payroll processing
3. Accounts receivable / payable management
4. Bank reconciliations and other reconciliations as per requirements
5. Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Framework or as per needs of customers
6. Financial Analysis
7. Budgeting & Forecasting
8. Financial system Planning & Design
We understand the complications involved in the Business process outsourcing. So when you sign up with us to outsource your accounting work, no matter how small or large your work is, you are sure you have a reliable partner and "Optimizer".
Accounting Supervision Services
Optimizer provides Outsourcing Services for your Financial Reporting requirements. Our aim is to give our clients peace of mind, with a more relaxed approach to all their reporting requirements. It will no longer be necessary for you to hire a full time or even part-time accountant. By taking our accounting supervision services, you will not only minimize your overheads, but will also have the advantage of using the expertise of our team of professionally skilled accountants. Our experienced accountants will help your staff in such a way, that you will get all relevant reports whenever required to take the right business decisions, additionally, remote access facilities are available.
Why Outsource Your Company's Accounting Functions? What are The benefits?
1. Challenges of skills shortage.
2. Cost control; less reduce overheads and compensations.
3. Allows management to focus their time and energy on the company's core business, Optimizer assumes full responsibility.
4. Instant information about your business, flexibility to have help available.
5. Access to advanced technology to support the accounting process.