AUTOCAD - 2D
Price: 1500 AED
Duration: 20 Hours
AutoCAD-2D during the course, students learn the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. Using practical hands-on exercises, students explore how to create 2D production drawings in the best interactive learning environment under the guidance of a certified trainer.
Students who complete this course will have sufficient knowledge to successfully achieve the official Autodesk Certification, a certification which is recognized worldwide.
- work comfortably within the AutoCAD interface.
- get up to speed quickly to work with 2D line drawings.
Beside the contained modules, the course is introducing the following objectives to thestudents:
- Philosophy of the AutoCAD Self-paced Learning Modules.
- Introduce students to the AutoCAD Software Requirements.
- Introduce students to start using the AutoCAD Modules.
- Lab Exercises and Competency Tests.
Who Should Attend
- Design Draftsmen.
- Conceptual Planners
- Estimators and Procurement professionals
- Trade Professionals
- User Interface
- Drafting Settings
- Model and Layout
- Creating Title Blocks
- Drawing in AutoCAD
- Dimensions and Annotations
- Setting up AutoCAD Drawings for Output
Upon completion of this course you will learn how to create drawings, work with drafting settings, layers, blocks, title blocks, and set up drawings to plot