Price: 2000 AED
Duration: 20 Hours
Microsoft Project provides the flexible and intuitive tools and solutions to help create the project plan, track progress, adjust resources as needed, and make the project more visible, so that others can see the status of a project.
In this Microsoft Project training course, you gain the skills to manage and maintain control of multiple projects more efficiently for your organization.
- Introduce Project Planning and Project Management.
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Technical Managers, Business Analysts, Operations
Managers, Consultants Team Leaders, IT Managers/Directors, Product Manager.
- Introduction and Over view of Planning
- Planning the Plan
- Project Breakdown Structures
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing and Critical Path Calculations
- Resource Planning and Analysis
- Finalizing the Plan, Baselines, Monitoring and Control
- Scope Changes, Hints and Tips
- Basic knowledge of Project Management concepts
- This course uses Microsoft Project 2016, but many concepts apply to earlier versions of Microsoft Project
Upon completion of this course you will be able to
- Track the project so that delayed tasks will be rescheduled
- Schedule tasks based on their dependencies
- Create a project in a Gantt chart view
- Create constraints and deadlines
- Create and assign resources
- View critical path and slack
- Format the project and create templates
- Printing views and reports