Safety Officer Training Course
Price: 2800 AED
Duration: 40 Hours
This course prepares any individual wanting to pursue or shift to another career in EHS in the field of manufacturing, construction, oil & gas, petro-chemicals, logistics, airline industry etc.
The course gives a general overview of what do Safety Officers do in their chosen field of work. Also this course is a very good backbone for those wanting to take Safety Professional Certifications like OSHA, IOSH and NEBOSH.
Who should attend
This program is designed for those who want to have a working background and develop soft and technical skills as a Safety Officer or Safety Inspector.
Skilled Laborers/ Engineers who want certifications/ Nurses/ graduates of non-engineering courses/ or any one searching for better career opportunities or professional development.
- how to be a safety officer/what is/who is a safety officer
- making a workplace risk assessment and environment impact mitigation
- making job-hazard analysis
- preparing legal documentation
- making safety audits and inspection
- emergency preparedness planning
- making inspection and audit reports
- preparing toolbox meetings
- preparing for internal and external (3rd party) audits
- 365 days of health and safety
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of the employee-employer that each must perform to achieve
a safe, quality and efficient operation.
- To coordinate activities of contractor, sub-contractors, visitors and clients working in any given organization.
- To be able to identify hazards and mitigate or suggest solutions for risk management to lessen if not to totally
eliminate or prevent incident and accidents.
- To be able to appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the safety officer and prepare oneself to safety professional
certifying bodies like OSHA, IOSH and NEBOSH.
- To be able to confidently answer Safety related questions during job applications and interviews.
- To be ready to work as a safety assistant/aide, or work as an entry-level safety officer in any field of:
a. HR and Training Safety (HRT)
b. Emergency Response Team Safety (ERT)
c. Fire Engineering/Fire Safety
d. Field Safety
e. Logistics Safety
f. Avionics and Airline safety