ISACA COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate
Price: 3500 AED
Duration: 2-3 Days
COBIT® 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT. It builds on more than 20 years of practical usage and application of COBIT by many enterprises and users from business, IT, risk, security and assurance communities.
With an understanding of the COBIT 5 Framework, delegates will be able to identify and apply the COBIT 5 components in their business operations and IT activities.
By end of the course, the delegates will be able to
- Understand the COBIT 5 Framework
- COBIT 5 basic principles, and Governance and Management enablers
- Implementation approach for using COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- COBIT 5 Foundation Exam structure and preparation guideline
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT Professionals working in IT Management, IT Operations, Information Security, Compliance, Assurance
- IT Management Consultants
- IT Governance professionals and Auditors
- Business Managers
- Unit 1 – COBIT Overview
- Unit 2 – COBIT 5.0 Principles
- Goal cascade Activity
- Unit 3 – COBIT 5.0 Enablers
- Process identification and mapping Activity
- Unit 4 - Introduction to COBIT Implementation
- Unit 5 – COBIT 5.0 Assessment Introduction
- Exam preparation
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
There is no formal prerequisite for this course, but it is recommended that the participants have some experience in the IT Governance Domain.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
40 minutes’ online exam, 50 Multiple choice questions; Pass Marks: 50%