Price: 2000 AED
Duration: 20 to 25 Hours (5 sessions)
Qt is a cross-platform application and UI framework for writing web-enabled applications for desktop, mobile, and embedded operating systems. Qt is an application development framework based on C++. Traditionally, C++ is the major programming language used to develop with Qt.
A solid understanding of the basics of C++ is essential for those planning on using Qt for C++. You do not need to be a C++ expert to begin. Qt simplifies many aspects of C++ development, making it a lot of fun. The overall development effort is minimal since Qt API are easy to understand and application functionality can be implemented with a smaller amount of code. C++ experts will find a lot of powerful APIs and tools in Qt which will make complicated things simple and new features easy to get done.
Qt provides a large selection of examples and demos which are available in source code (check demos and examples directories in your installation).The main difference between examples and demos is that examples are smaller and more focused on one functionality whereas demos are complete, more complex applications using many Qt features.
- How to Install Qt Creator IDE
- Qt GUI widget
- Qt Signal and slots
- Layouts in QT (Horizontal, Vertical, Grid and Form)
- Spacers, Splitter, Buddy and Tabs
- How to Show Another Window From MainWindow
- Simple Login app using QT
- Displaying image using label in Qt
- Resource Collection Files (.qrc)
- Use QLineEdit as password field
- Qt Stylesheets and using HTML
- QAction, QMenu, QToolBar
- QPrintDialog and QPrinter
- Simple Application - NotePad
- Database Operation
- How to Send and Receive JSON Requests in Qt
- Basic and Advanced Animation with the QGraphicsItem