Price: 2400 AED
Duration: 24 Hours
Financial management is concerned with the art and science of the acquisition, financing and management of assets. This course tackles the modern sophisticated valuation tools and techniques, which has encouraged financial managers and experts to expand their responsibilities, and to become involved with capital investments selection.
- Introduction, course purpose, goals and objectives
- What is meant by financial management? Why is it vital for your business success?
- Financial markets and institutions
- Money markets and capital markets tools and mechanisms
- Financial management and corporate governance
- Financial crisis! Impacts and hedging
- Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
- Types of ratio comparisons
- Liquidity ratios
- Activity ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Market ratios
- Comprehensive ratio analysis
- Cash flow Analysis
- Financial planning (strategic and operational)
- Cash budgets
- Profit planning
- Pro Forma statements
- Analysis and Valuation
- Computational tools
- Mixed streams
- Frequent and Dynamic compounding
- Valuation of securities
- Interest rates and RRR (Required Rates of Return)
- Bond Valuation
- Stock Valuation
We help acquaint you with the essential methods and tools to develop into a successful corporate and financial manager of tomorrow, by supplementing the traditional metrics of performance with the latest dynamic methods that adapt to the increasing uncertainty and flexibility inherent in the fabric of the modern world.
This course is intended for participants working in the following areas:
- Finance departments
- Credit officers
- Investment department
What will I learn?
We also provide you the following Facilities
- Free Demo class
- Instructors profileThis program is led by instructors with significant practical and teaching experience, who have solid professional and academic background that help combine traditional lecturing with case studies and discussions to enhance the training experience and complement lessons gained.
- KHDA Certificate