Event Management- Planning and Organizing Impactful Events
Price: 3200 AED
Duration: 18 Hours
From Olympics to Birthday parties, the success of an event is determined by the effectiveness in its planning, organizing and management. Our comprehensive event management course covers all the practical steps involved in the successful management of events and functions and equip the trainees with skills and competencies to make the events and functions a success.
- Introduction to Events and Event Management
- Role of Events in a Public Relations or as Marketing Strategy
- Assessment of event needs, message and objectives, researching the Attendees
- Different types of events
- Event Planning, step by step process
- Introduction to Budget and resource planning
- Scheduling - The Outline- Scheduling Team meetings
- Consideration for Scope- Size- Scale and Capacity of events
- Drawing up Event running order, time lines, check lists and contingency plans
- Formulation and allocation of Budget and control measures
- Event staffing plan, Identifying and Managing suppliers
- Venue considerations- Suitability for event - support for the message and objectives
- Managing Access control and provision of security- Crowd management
- Health and safety considerations- Conducting risk assessment and remedial actions
- Statutory compliance- communicating health, safety and hygiene considerations
- Managing logistics- Accommodation, transportation and allied services
- Layout and space management- Seating plan, stage management, specific facilities etc
- Ensuring General signage’s, Corporate identity, Event message and promotional literature etc.. are clearly displayed and communicated
- Essential Cultural sensitivity and Soft skills for event management professionals
- Welcome desk - set up and management- Meeting and Greeting
- Selecting Suitable food and beverage services- Dining protocol - formal dinner, informal eating- Choosing catering suppliers
- Entertainment and music at your event- Managing entertainers at events
- Generating news through an event- Pre, ongoing and Post publicity- Effective use of social media for promotion,
- Media participation - invitations and press releases- The press office - Staffing, setting up and running it- The press pack and gifts-Managing filming and photography on site
- General Invitation process for different types of event-Invitation protocols and the concept of RSVP
- Working with VIP and Celebrities
- Hosting, MS, Compeering and Farewell functions
- Post event Functions
- Follow up and post event de-briefing and Reporting
Who is it for:
- All professionals, whose work is, related to any of the major event management functions.
- Managers, Supervisors and Executives of all levels, tasked with the direct planning, and execution of events or its sub-functions.
- All fresher’s or professionals from a non- event management background, who wishes to join Event management industry
- Understand and acquire a theoretical as well as practical framework for the successful planning and conducting of a managed event.
- Understand and learn the different types of events in terms of scope, size and complexity and learn the step by step process involved in the successful planning and conducting of the events.
- Understand and acquire s specific set of skills required to effectively lead and/or contribute in a team, engaged in planning and organizing various events
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, video presentations, discussions, mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, writing exercises etc., each followed by discussion and debrief sessions if required.
- Participants to design and write a working plan for a specific event/function and to deliver a short presentation as part of the learning and evaluation process