Faculty Development Training Program
Price: 1500 AED
Duration: 12 Hours
This Faculty development training program aims at equipping Teachers/Trainers with all the necessary skills to make the learning experience a fulfilling and satisfying one. It aims at providing them with proven strategies for better student engagement and class room management through the application of inter-personal and social skills. The program also aims to equip the participants to apply techniques of self assessment, management, social skills in successful delivery of L&D process.
Towards Excellence in Teaching.
- Fundamentals of learning and Development
- Pedagogy Vs Andragogy
- AVK Model and beyond
- Integrating formative and summative assessments.
Effective Class room Management strategies.
- Building positive relationships with learners.
- Creating inclusive learning environment.
- Motivating learners
- Tackling behavioral issues
Introduction to Interpersonal Communication skills
- Communication styles-Verbal Vs non-Verbal
- Effective speaking- Message, meaning, clarity, pace, pitch, tone, accent etc.
- Non-verbal communication- Body language- posture, gesture, facial expressions, and para-language.
- Effective listening- Tips and traits.
Four pillars of Emotional Intelligence and its application in L&D
- Cultural sensitivity and communication in teaching delivery
Who is it for:
All teachers, trainers L&D personals who wish to improve their teaching/training delivery
- Understand and learn novel techniques in teaching/training delivery thereby enhancing the L&D process.
- Understand the concept and learn to create an inclusive L&D environment.
- Learn effective and specific classroom management strategies
- Learn practical usage of inter-personal communication skills for effective teaching delivery
- Learn and understand the concept of emotional intelligence and its practical usage in teaching delivery
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, mock sessions, video presentations, discussions, energizers, Q&A and re-cap sessions etc.
- Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc where ever applicable.