Customer service within the healthcare industry has its own unique challenges in providing first-class healthcare and patient satisfaction.
The highly experienced, native-speaking English tutors use a dynamic, interactive and modern approach utilizing emerging technologies such as virtual and augmented reality, social media as well as traditional methods; audio-visual aids, games and role plays to introduce the basics of customer service and the specifics of providing it in a healthcare setting.
Our aim is to develop the skills of the individual to deal with a variety of everyday situations including how to manage conflict with confidence and competence.
English Language Course
Who should attend?
Health care professionals, whether you work in dietary services, environmental services, or as a nurse’s assistant.
What we Teach & Career Path
- Improve your communication skills at work and your English knowledge in key areas of healthcare
- Helping you improve your Healthcare vocabulary
- Work on career enhancement through interview practice and application
- Connect you with Health care employers
- Give greater understanding of Healthcare provision