Public Speaking & Business Presentation Skills Training
Price: 2000 AED
Duration: 21 Hours
Public speaking and presentation skills are the most desired skill set demanded by people and yet they are the most feared of activity for a lot among us.
Whether you are a professional or not, our structured, holistic and proven training program gives you all the skills, qualities and experience to confidently address a gathering and deliver effective presentations.
The following topics are covered:
- Self-assessment exercise by trainees to gauge their public speaking skills.
- The benefits of being a good public speaker
- What makes a good Speech and Process involved in delivering an effective public speech:
- Types and Styles
- Researching the subject and the audience
- Venue and facilities
- The concept of 'message'.
- Structure of speech and speech delivery- verbal skills and body language
- Confidence, Control, and physiological factors.
- Tips to alleviate Stage fear
- Techniques: Top 5 rhetorical devices, use of humor, pausing for effect.
- Self-assessment exercise by trainees to gauge their public speaking skills
- Business presentations- Purpose and importance
- Research: Venue, Facilities, Audience, Message, and Delivery
- Model presentation outline-Packaging the presentation
- Use of multimedia- PowerPoint and beyond, Tips for effective slide creation
- Verbal skills-Pitch, volume, pace, style, use of rhetorical devices etc...
- Body language and effective use of space during the presentation.
- Engaging the audience-Demanding action at the end.
- Confidence and Control-Importance of practice and preparation.
- Handling Q&A sessions, Objections, and Difficult audience
Who is it for:
- Professionals of all levels, Junior, Mid and senior Managers, Team leaders, Members of public, Senior students etc.
- Any professional who has to deliver presentations and/or address a gathering, as part of their work.
- Participants to identify their strength and weaknesses in public speaking and presentation skills
- To understand and practice the step by step process involved towards making an effective public speech and an interactive business presentation.
- Equip the trainees, with a level of competence where he/she can analyze the facts involved in a given idea/concept, arrange points logically and make a speech and presentation about it for a reasonable duration; in a confident, coherent and clear manner with proper body language; optimized for message and audience.
- Acquire and practice a set of essential skills and qualities pertinent to public speaking and presentations.
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, mock sessions, video presentations, discussions, energizers, Q&A and re-cap sessions etc.
- Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.