Price: 3700 AED
Duration: 24 Hours
This course introduces Parametric, Feature Based, Associative 3D Modeling capabilities of SolidWorks.
- Mechanical Product Design application creating parts, assemblies and drawings.
- Bring Ideas from Concept to Production with a coordinated and a consistent model based approach.
- More easily model, edit and document designs of products.
- SolidWorks Overview • 3D CAD Attributes
- Sketch Tools
- Sketch Dimensions
- Sketch Relations
- Solid/Part/Component Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Creating Assemblies/Products
- Creating Production Drawings
- SolidWorks F-16 Project (Creating F-16 Airplane in SolidWorks)
Who should attend
- Design Engineers/engineering students wanting to make a career as Product Designer/Innovator
- Mechanical Draftsman