AFNA - Accounting For Non-Accountants
Price: 1800 AED
Duration: 15 Hours
Accounting For Non Accountants Course Overview:
Accounting For Non Accountants Programme Objectives:
- Accounting For Non Accountants defines accounting and the accounting cycle.
- Identify the major rules and principles of accounting under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Accounting For Non Accountants demonstrates knowledge of the basic accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping, and touch base with the new automated accounting systems.
- List the key financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, equity and cash flow statement) and their components.
Who Should Attend
- Non-accountants in finance teams.
- Anyone who has to communicate with accountants.
- Anyone wanting a basic understanding of financial reporting.
- Anyone responsible for setting or managing a budget.
- Anyone wanting a broad knowledge of accounting fundamentals to enable them to be more effective.
Accounting For Non Accountants Course Outline:
- Basic What is accounting and how does it support business operations and Accounting terminology
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Transaction processing cycles and core business operations
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Reading and interpreting balance sheets to pinpoint business strengths and weaknesses
- Using income and cash flow statements to study operating performance
Upon completion of this course you will have an excellent foundation for a role in accounts.