CMA (USA) - CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Price: 3400 AED per part
Duration: 40 - 50 Hours (Per Part)
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. Why? Because CMAs can explain the "why" behind numbers, not just the "what." And that can give you greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
CMA Course Overview
It stands for Certified Management Accountant - A certification awarded by IMA USA (Institute of Management Accountants - USA). The CMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving it demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
Whether you want to enhance the value you bring to your current position, or expand your career potential, it will help you set the standard for professional excellence.
To Become and earn CMA, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Maintain membership in IMA. If you aren't already a member, join IMA now.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent degree as determined by an independent evaluation agency).
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management.
- Entrance into the CMA program.
- Complete and pass Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exam.
- Abide by The IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice.
Who is this Course for?
- Fresh graduates with ambitions to become Management Accountants
- Non finance professionals who need to grasp financial planning and analysis
- Accountants who want to move from bookkeeping to the more exciting and financially rewarding Financial Planning and Analysis role.
Part 1 – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- External financial reporting decisions (15%)
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting (30%)
- Performance management (20%)
- Cost management (20%)
- Internal controls (15%)
Part 2 – Financial Decision Making
- Financial statement analysis (25%)
- Corporate finance (20%)
- Decision analysis (20%)
- Risk management (10%)
- Investment decisions (15%)
- Professional ethics (10%)
- Weekend / Weekdays Morning / Evening Sessions Available
- One to One classes Available
- The price include original study material
For more information about this course please click here.