ASP.NET MVC 5
Price: 2000 AED
Duration: 35-45 Hours
MVC stands for Model-View-Controller. Asp.Net MVC is the architecture used to develop ASP.Net web applications in a different manner. Web applications developed with ASP.Net MVC are even more SEO (Search Engine) friendly. MVC is a standard design pattern some types of Web application will benefit from the MVC framework. The MVC framework includes the following components:
Models: These are the classes that contain data. They can practically be any class that can be instantiated and can provide some data.
Controllers: These are the classes that will be invoked on user requests. The main task of these are to generate the model class object.
Views: These are simple pages containing HTML and C# code that will use the server side object.
Advantage of ASP.Net MVC based application:
- It manages the complexity by dividing an application into the model, the view and the controller.
- It does not use view state or server-base forms. It uses a front controller pattern that process web application requests through single controller.
This enables you to design an application that supports a rich routing infrastructure.
- It provides better support for test-driven development.
ASP.NET MVC Training Objectives
- MVC Design Pattern.
- Understand the architecture of ASP.NET MVC and its benefits over ASP.NET WebForms.
- Develop Controllers, Views and Model.
- Develop Custom Model Binders.
- Develop database centric application and perform CRUD operations using EF.
- Implement security using Forms Authentication.
- Divide application into multiple modules using Areas
- To use AJAX and JQuery in MVC applications for develop highly scalable websites.
- Learn and implement reducing the size of output rendered by combining CSS and JS files.
- Make a site which is mobile compatible.
- Develop and consume REST Web Services using Web API.