Price: 3000 AED
Duration: 24 Hours
This course will provide participants with advanced knowledge and skills to enable them to evaluate and analyze projects and business opportunities in an Islamic Financing context.
- Overview of Islamic Finance.
- Understand Interest and Riba.
- Discuss Gharar
- Explain Musharka, Mudarba, Murabhah
- Explore Islamic Contracts
- Trading in Islamic Commercial Rules.
Module 1: Islamic Finance Overview
- Islamic Finance Concepts
- Social Welfare
- Trade and Financing
- Islamic Shari’ah and its Economic objectives
Module 2: Islamic Economics and Finance
Module 3: Features of Islamic Finance
- Islamic Banking
- Debt vs Equity
- Exchange Rates regulations
- Currency rate fluctuations
Module 4: Islamic Contracts
- Wealth, usufruct and ownership
- Contract framework
- Contract elements
- Valid contracts
- Voidable contracts (Fasid)
- Void contracts (Batil)
Module 5: Islamic Trading
- Bai’ AlGharar
We help acquaint you with the essential methods and tools to develop into a successful corporate and financial manager of tomorrow, by supplementing the traditional metrics of performance with the latest dynamic methods that adapt to the increasing uncertainty and flexibility inherent in the fabric of the modern world.
This course is intended for participants working in the following areas:
- Finance departments
- Credit officers
- Investment department
What will I learn?
We also provide you the following Facilities
- Free Demo class
- Instructors profileThis program is led by instructors with significant practical and teaching experience, who have solid professional and academic background that help combine traditional lecturing with case studies and discussions to enhance the training experience and complement lessons gained.
- KHDA Certificate