ISO/TS 16949 - Introduction
This one-day training enables the participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) as specified in ISO/TS 16949:2009. The participant will learn the different components of an Automotive Quality Management System, including the AQMS quality manual, product realization processes, customer related product requirements, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of AQMS
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/TS 16949 standard
- Expert advisors for quality management in automotive production
- Managers responsible for implementing the AQMS
- Automotive production managers responsible for the implementing AQMS in production plants
- To understand the fundamental of Quality Management,
- To understand the relationship between ISO/TS 16949 and other quality standards,
- To know the key components of an Automotive related Quality Management System in accordance with ISO/TS 16949,
- To introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a quality management system in the automotive industry,
- To understand the relationship between a AQMS and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization,
- To understand the stages of the ISO/TS 16949 certification process.
- Introduction to ISO/TS 16949 standard and other frameworks related to AQMS
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO/TS 16949
- Implementation phases of the ISO/TS 16949 framework
- Continual improvement of the AQMS
- Conducting an ISO/TS 16949 certification audit
Examination and Certification
- A student manual containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- Participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) will be issued to participants.