Human Resource Management training
Price: 1800 AED
Duration: 18 Hrs
Human Resource Management has evolved from over the years and is now one of the most important management function for a modern organization
From finding the best talents and retaining them to deriving the best in productivity and employee satisfaction HR function vary and is one of the most challenging business function. Our modern and dynamic HRM course enable all prospective and existing professionals with all the skills and tools required to be a successful HR professional.
- Introduction to Human resource management
- Staffing, Recruitment, and Orientation-Staffing Plan, Job Descriptions, Recruitment and Hiring, Selection techniques and methods, Orientation and On-boarding
- Compensation and Benefits-Create an Overall Salary Scale, Determine Salary Offers, and Determine Salary Increases, Institute Benefits, Timekeeping, Payroll Administration
- Performance Management- Performance and Development Planning, Coaching and Feedback, Performance Review and Assessment, Rewards and Recognition, Staff Development and Learning
- Employee Relations- Establish a Code of Conduct, Monitor Staff Satisfaction, Address Conflict between Staff Members, Mechanisms for Representing and Protecting Employer and Employee Rights, Ensuring Confidentiality
- Staff Care and Safety- Safety and Security,Risk Management,
- Separations-Resignation, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract, Redundancy, Termination for Cause, Death
- Role of MIS, ERP, and Payroll administration Software, Role of social media in recruitment process
Who is it for:
All prospective and current HR professionals who wish to gain more insights and practical knowledge in HR functions, policies and procedures.
- Understand the role and importance of HR and HRM in the modern business world
- Understand and learn the various HR functions and roles, from recruitment planning to separations of personals.
- Develop human resources policies and procedures for HR Functions like staffing, compensation, performance management, employee relations, separations etc.
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, video presentations, discussions, mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, writing exercises etc., each followed by discussion and debrief sessions if required.
- Participants to design and write various policy documents pertaining to HR functions