Effective Inter-personal Communication and Influencing skills for Managers and Supervisors
Price: 1800 AED
Duration: 18 Hours
Interpersonal communication skills are among the most important skill, people can posses. Very often Individual and organizational success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others, direct or indirectly. All our interactions with others are an opportunity for us to be perceived and judged positively and also to build trust and confidence with others, so as to ultimately influence there decagons making in our favor.
Our proven and experiential training program equips the trainees with all the necessary communication and interaction skills so as to be effective and successful in their personal and professional life.
Who is it for:
- All Managers, supervisors, professionals, and members of public who wish to improve their communication and interaction skills.
- Understand the importance of effective interpersonal communication skills and how it’s effective use can enhance their work and social life.
- Understand the concept of soft skills and use some of them in their communication process to enhance it.
- Trainees to learn using their voice effectively for enhanced everyday communication
- Trainees to understand the importance of optimal body language, and its usage in everyday life.
- Learn interpersonal communication techniques to influence others for positive decisions and opinions in favor
- Trainees to be learn and experience the step by step process involved in making effective speeches and presentations in a moderately competent manner.
- Need for Effective Communication
- Role of Soft skills for Effective Communication
- The concept of influencing people through Personal Presentation
- Speaking with Confidence
- Speaking with positive Attitude
- Speaking Assertively
- Sense of humor and empathy in communication
- Concept of cross cultural communication and sensitivity
- Role of emotional intelligence in interpersonal communication.
- Definition, Importance, Types and Components of Communication
- Verbal Communication-Components, Pitch, Intonation, Accent, Tone, Clarity, Pace etc
- Listening skills and Concept of Para language
- Effective Body Language -Posture, Gesture, Facial expression, Eye contact
- Business Communication- Importance and components
- Meeting, Greeting and Small talk-Exercise, Introductions, Oneself and Others
- Asking questions to get information
- Usage of phrasal verbs and idioms
- Making effective public speeches and presentations
- Planning and preparation, Dealing with nervousness
- The first 5 minutes, Managing the audience
- AVK Model and Use of Rhetoric devices
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, video presentations, discussions and energizers in between.
- Each session will have activities involving; mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, followed by discussion and debrief, Q&A and re-cap sessions.
- Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.