Price: 2400 AED
Duration: 12 Hours
Stress and conflicts at work place has been identified as one of the major contributors to reduced productivity. Since stress and conflict are inevitable part of work and life, individuals who does not possess effective conflict and stress resolution skills cannot reach their potential and perform optimally. Our comprehensive Effective stress management conflict resolution training at Deira Dubai equips the participants with all the major techniques and strategies so as to effectively tackle stress and conflict in their life.
- The advantages and disadvantages of stress from a personal and professional point of view
- The benefits of effectively managing workplace stress
- An introduction to stress awareness
- Understanding the sources of stress – emotional, mental, physiological and behavioral
- Understand the long term effects of stress on different levels
- Learn Coping strategies and tips for managing stress
- Role of healthy life style, exercises and breathing techniques
- Role of conflict resolution and Time management
- Role of interpersonal skills in managing stress.
- Understanding Conflict and the need for Conflict Resolution Process
- Recognizing different styles of conflict and the stages involved
- Understanding Johari window- Improving self-awareness
- Recognizing your own preferred way of dealing with conflict
- Identifying the impact of different conflict styles
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- 7 Steps involved in conflict resolution
- Role of interpersonal communication skills in effective conflict management
Who is this training for:
- All prospective and current supervisors, executives, managers, senior students, who has to deal with stress and conflict situations.
- Understand stress and various types of stress and the underlying reasons
- Understand the benefits of positive stress
- Identify the sources of stress in your work life
- Change personal behaviours which contribute to stress
- Develop coping strategies and techniques for stress management
- Identify causes of conflict at work
- Describe the stages in the development of conflict
- Explain the effects of conflict on individual and team performance at work
- Understand the stages involved in conflict situations
- Learn and practice effective conflict management and resolution techniques and strategies.
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, video presentations, discussions, mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, writing exercises etc., each followed by discussion and debrief sessions if required.
- Participants to design and write various policy documents pertaining to HR functions