QME - Quality Management Essential Management Systems Certification
Quality in all forms, from product manufacturing to customer service under QME certification will improve company's value, cost efficiency, and customer relationship.
QME certification is granted to the companies that demonstrate compliance and regulatory requirements with ISO 9001 standard. PECB will provide this certification which is a useful tool to add credibility, by demonstrating that your product or service meets the major criteria and is in conformance with ISO 9001. With this certification, companies will show compliance to the specific clauses implemented in their management system, such as:
- Being aware of the context of the organization
- Proactively scanning their organization
- Being able to react to the crisis that does occur
- Communicating a positive message to staff and customers
- Ensuring management’s support for the implementation
- Determine and maintain required infrastructure
- Operations to be conducted through processes that are planned and controlled
- Providing product and service related information
- Determine design stages considering activities such as verification and validation, control of design, design review, resources needed for design and development, etc.
|What is QME about?
QME consists of the major clauses of ISO 9001 which allow different departments at a company to implement specific clause with less direction from management, without risking the fundamental concepts of ISO 9001 structure. Implementing the PECB’s QME framework and obtaining the certification for your organization is a right decision toward demonstrating the ability of practicing quality management and addressing the challenges involved in an efficient way.
The design objectives for this new certification scheme are:
- Easy implantation steps
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Ensuring confidentiality and impartiality
- Reduced management involvement
||Benefits of QME certification
- Reduce implementation efforts through reduced number of clauses
- Improve performance of affected processes
- Reduce costs of implementation
- No extra training necessary for certified ISO 9001 implementers and auditors through 100% compatibility with ISO 9001
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Marketing advantage through international recognition of the certificate
- Very feasible step stone to achieve full ISO 9001 certification
QME certification (also known as “registration”) is granted by a third-party, such as PECB, upon verifying through an audit that the organization has fulfilled the considered essential clauses. This certification is then maintained through scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management Systems performed on a triannual basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining QME Certification.