Price: AED 1,800
Duration: 15 Hours
Accounting for Non-Accountants Training Course (AFNA) has been designed for all who occupy responsible positions in the business but lack accounting background. In general, the course seeks to enable participants with no accounting background to explain and apply the principles, basic tools, and techniques of the accounting process.
AFNA – Accounting For Non Accountants defines accounting and the accounting cycle.
Identify the major rules and principles of accounting under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Accounting For Non Accountants demonstrates knowledge of the basic accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping, and touch base with the new automated accounting systems.
List the key financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, equity and cash flow statement) and their components.
Who Should Attend
- Non-accountants in finance teams.
- Anyone who has to communicate with accountants.
- Anyone wanting a basic understanding of financial reporting.
- Anyone responsible for setting or managing a budget.
- Anyone wanting a broad knowledge of accounting fundamentals to enable them to be more effective.
- What is accounting for non accountants – AFNA and how does it support business operations and Accounting terminology
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Transaction processing cycles and core business operations
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Reading and interpreting balance sheets to pinpoint business strengths and weaknesses
- Using income and cash flow statements to study operating performance
Upon completion of this course you will have an excellent foundation for a role in accounts.