Advisory Service for Academic Standards
Transnational education experts, with a proven track record of transforming quality of operations in educational organizations.
Our consultancy can address a range of critical areas essential to help your organization achieve success and meet industry standards;
- Forensic analysis of external reviewers’ reports for strategic planning
- Action plan to fully meet regulatory requirements (ie: ministry requirements)
- Prepare and submit applications for International Accreditation submissions (i.e.: AACSB, AMBA, QAA, PRME)
- Re-licensure preparation and submissions
- National qualification
- Critical faculty evaluation with action plan
- Critical course files evaluation with action plan
- Renewal of program reaccreditations
- Support to overcome probation sanctions
- Evaluations of the quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Developing policy and procedures
- Developing quality improvement action plans
Page of Team
Our team consists of experienced, education experts, skilled in securing transformational change in the education industry.
- Working for the Assistant Undersecretary of State for Ministry of Education
- Overseeing the development of the MoE’s 2020 higher education framework
- Designing an accredited inspector qualification with the University of Warwick.
- Collaborating with CAA on the design of the 2019 Standards
- UK national education improvement agency supporting providers to raise performance and improve inspection grades and in developing exemplary teaching materials.
- Lead inspector for UK-based Ofsted Inspectorate
- Higher education inspections
- Successfully transformed over 40 colleges and universities to meet regulator’s requirements