Price: AED 800
Duration: 16 Hours
Tally ERP 9 is the world’s fastest and most powerful concurrent Multi-lingual business Accounting and Inventory Management software. Tally ERP 9, designed exclusively to meet the needs of small and medium businesses, is a fully integrated, affordable and highly reliable software. Tally ERP 9 is easy to buy, quick to install, and easy to learn and use.
Tally ERP 9 is an Indian software developed to simplify Accounting in real world.
Part 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Tally ERP 9 Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- Add Parent and Subsidiary Companies.
Part 2: Maintain general ledger in Tally
- The Journal Entry
- Journal Entries in Tally ERP 9.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
Part 3: Inventory in Tally
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in Tally ERP 9.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
Part 4: Accounts receivable
- Introduction to Accounts Receivable
- How to create Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Sales Return/Credit Memos.
- Refund Payment to Customer.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
Part 5: Accounts Payable
- Introduction to Accounts Payable
- How to add Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Bills from Vendors
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
Part 6: Payroll
- Introduction to Payroll?
- Payroll in Tally ERP 9.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
Part 7: Configuration
- Multiple Currencies.
- Backup company data.
- Cash Book.
- Accounts Ledger.
- Restore company data.
- What is the Short Keys Used for Tally ERP 9?
- Configuration and Features Settings.
Part 8: Reporting
- Cash Book Report.
- Accounts Ledger Report.
- Trial Balance.
- Profit & Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet Report.