Price: AED 2,000
Duration: 24 Hours
This Business Process Management course provides an introduction to the skills and techniques required to analyze and design new processes or to redesign and improve existing processes. It provides an overview and discussion of the principles, concepts and techniques required to transform your business from a traditional, functional organization to a process-centric organization.
The course introduces a systematic approach and methodology for planning, monitoring, measuring and managing your company’s business process performance and for redesigning and improving specific processes.
This course focuses on identifying opportunities for process change and presents the process analysis, modeling, and design techniques and tools required to improve performance. Participants will learn to scope specific processes using graphical models to document results, and they will learn how to define measurement techniques for evaluating outcomes. They will also learn how to model as-is and to-be process workflows using BPMN notation. The course is organized around an applicable case study that will be developed by attendees working in teams. The approach is hands-on and business-oriented, and attendees will be able to immediately apply what they learn within their own organization.
Who should attend?
This course is for everyone interested in business process improvement. It’s designed for business managers, business analysts, and practitioners involved in process-based change and the automation of process solutions.
What you will achieve?
- Understand the value and benefits of business process management
- Understand the principles of business process management and how to apply them
- Understand BPM best practices and methodologies
- Understand the respective roles of change management, process architecture, process analysis, process redesign, process improvement, process automation, and organization design — and how to make them work together
- Understand basic BPM management and measurement techniques
What you will learn?
- How to align your corporate strategy with a well-designed business architecture
- How to integrate your business process architecture with human performance and IT implementation plans.
- The key considerations of a process-based approach to business process change management
- The strategic, tactical and operational considerations in a comprehensive BPM framework
- How to plan for cross-organization acceptance and implementation
- Introduction to BPM
- BPM Concepts and Principles
- Enterprise Level
- Establish Strategy and Strategic Themes
- Characterize Organization, Major Processes & Stakeholders
- Process Modeling
- Process Analysis and Design
- Process Management
- Process measurement
- Establish a Process Governance system
- Transforming to a Process-Managed Enterprise
- Determine Priorities and Create a Change Management System
- Business Process Improvement (Lean & Six Sigma)
- Business Process Automation (IT)
- Business Rules (BR)
- Modeling Tools
- Exercise: Audit: Process Level Concerns
- Business Performance Monitoring Systems
- Auditing Business Processes