Price: AED 3,500
Duration: 24 Hours
ANSYS is a general purpose finite element modeling package for numericallysolving a wide variety of mechanical problems. These problems include: static/dynamicstructural analysis both linear and non!linear heat transfer and fluid problems as well asacoustic and electro!magnetic problems general a finite element solution may be broken into the following three stages. Thesis a general guideline that can be used for setting up any finite element analysis.
Introduce ANSYS and learn about how FEM/FEA is practically applied in the engineering industry.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering Students in the Final year of their Course
- Simulation Professionals/Design Engineers
- Professionals involved in NPI/Innovators
- Overview of Ansys
- Typical Analysis Procedure
- Mesh Generation
- Creating a Model in Ansys
- Running the Solver
- Post Processing a Solution
- Understanding Convergence
- Hands-On Exercises
Upon completion of this ANSYS course you will learn common applications of ANSYS and what types of problems can be tackled using the software, and you will know how to start from a CAD model, turn that model into a mesh, create a solution from that mesh, and interpret the results of that solution.