Price: AED 3,000
Duration: 30 Hours
MicroStation is highly interoperable environment that ensures information from diverse sources is integrated and accessible on demand by your team, empowering the incorporation of any design data, regardless of format
Extensive Format Interoperability – Precise incorporation of existing data from an extensive range of AECO and geospatial formats including DGN, RealDWGTM, DXF, PDF, point clouds, U3D, 3DS, Rhino 3DM, IGES, Parasolid, ACIS SAT, CGM, STEP AP203/AP214, STL, OBJ, VRMLWorld, Google Earth KML, SketchUp SKP, Collada, ESRI SHP, IFC, and more.
Geocoordination – Automatic transformation and integration of geospatial information supporting hundreds of geospatial coordinate systems and ensuring spatial information is always displayed in its proper context.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations (AECO)
- Geospatial/GIS Professionals
- MicroStation Manager, MicroStation Command Window
- Adding dimensions to a drawing
- Drawing Commands Lines, Circles, Shapes, Smartlines
- Delete, Move, Rotate, Scale, Undo, Redo etc.
- Adding Text to a drawing
- Adding patterning to a drawing
- Element selection & manipulation by fence delete, copy
- Use of Cells and Cell Libraries
- Overview of MicroStation
- Main Menu, Screen Menus
- Controlling display attributes
- Editing Commands
- Copy parallel, Extend, Trim
- Using Accudraw
- View Commands, Zoom, Window, Update, Fit
- Element selection using power selector
- Introduction to the Use of Reference Files
- Controlling the display of reference files
- Saving and Plotting Drawings
Upon completion of this Microstation course you will make the best design, construction and operational decisions by having ready access to all of the applicable information confidently produce trusted deliverables such as precise drawings, information-rich 3d PDFs and 3D plots that enable performance simulation of designs, including lifelike rendering and compelling animations.