Price: AED 3,500
Duration: 2-3 days
ISACA COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT. It builds on more than 20 years of practical usage and application of ISACA COBIT 5 by many enterprises and users from business, IT, risk, security and assurance communities.
A Strong Foundation for IT Governance Success
ISACA COBIT 5 provides the guidance and means to build and sustain a best-fit governance system that aligns with major related standards, frameworks and regulations. The COBIT framework is also very relevant to the modern enterprise—bringing structure to decision making and assisting in the creation of a more agile governance system. COBIT provides the latest thinking in Enterprise Governance of Information & Technology (EGIT) and is a comprehensive repository of guidance, tools, models and resources to help business leaders achieve their objectives for effective I&T governance.
With an understanding of the ISACA COBIT 5 Framework, delegates will be able to identify and apply the COBIT 5 components in their business operations and IT activities.
By end of the ISACA COBIT 5 course, the delegates will be able to
- Understand the ISACA COBIT 5 Framework
- COBIT 5 basic principles, and Governance and Management enablers
- Implementation approach for using ISACA COBIT 5
- Structure of ISACA COBIT 5 process reference model
- Components of ISACA COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- ISACA COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- ISACA COBIT 5 Foundation Exam structure and preparation guideline
Who should Attend?
- IT Professionals working in IT Management, IT Operations, Information Security, Compliance, Assurance
- IT Management Consultants
- IT Governance professionals and Auditors
- Business Managers
- Unit 1 – COBIT Overview
- Unit 2 – COBIT 5.0 Principles
- Goal cascade Activity
- Unit 3 – COBIT 5.0 Enablers
- Process identification and mapping Activity
- Unit 4 – Introduction to COBIT Implementation
- Unit 5 – COBIT 5.0 Assessment Introduction
- Exam preparation
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
There is no formal prerequisite for this ISACA Cobit 5 course, but it is recommended that the participants have some experience in the IT Governance Domain.