Price: AED 1,800
Duration: 24 Hours
Microsoft Office is an office suite of applications, servers, and services developed by Microsoft. It is a collection of software programs commonly used in an office environment. It is available on both Windows and Mac and includes programs, servers, services, and solutions for various business purposes.
- Know the main components of computer and understand the basics of information technology, the use of computer networks and information security.
- Demonstrate the knowledge in using the core functions of computer and operating systems.
- The ability to use word processor with the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Understand the basics and the use of electronic spreadsheets.
- Understand the basics of databases and the ability to use the database.
- Show the required ability to prepare presentations.
- Search the Internet using an Internet browser, and dealing with electronic mail for sending and receiving electronic messaging
Module 1: Concepts of Information Technology
- What is Microsoft Office?
- General IT Concepts
- Information Networks
- Use of IT in Everyday Life
- Safety and Security: Protecting Your Health, Data,
Module 2: Using the Computer and Managing Files
- First Steps with the Computer
- Working with Icons
- Working with Windows
- Working with Files and Folders
- Editing Text Files
Module 3: Word Processing
- First Steps With Word Processing
- Basic Text Operations
- Tables, Graphics, and Other Objects
- Word Processing Output
Module 4: Spreadsheets
- Using the Spreadsheet Application
- Formulas and Functions
- Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- Charts and Graphs
- Preparing Outputs
Module 5: Presentation
- Getting Started with Presentation Tools
- Using Text and Images in PowerPoint
- Charts, Graphs, and Drawn Objects
- Slide Show Effects
- Preparing PowerPoint Outputs
Module 6: Information and Communication
- The Internet
- Web Navigation
- Web Searching and Printing
- Electronic Mail
- E-mail Messaging