Price: AED 5,500
Duration: 24 Hours
In this course introduction to petroleum engineering you will learn such concepts as important of oil and gas to the global, origin of oil and gas, oil and gas wells drilling, oil and gas production, reservoir energy and forces, petroleum deposit drainage, development systems, well operation techniques and much more. Each participant in the course will develop an understanding of field life cycle and interdisciplinary approach to petroleum field development and operation.
What will I learn in this course?
By the end of the course introduction to petroleum engineering, students will be able to:
- Analyse and apply theoretical knowledge in the area of petroleum geology, reservoir engineering and production technology.
• Describe major exploration and production techniques and processes.
• Distinguish between major enhanced oil and gas recovery techniques.
• Understand application areas of petrochemical products.
• Analyse global situation in the petroleum industry and its influence of people’s daily lives.
1: Introduction: Petroleum in Our Life
2: Petroleum Geology
3: Exploration Geophysics. Well Logging. Well Testing
4: Reservoir Engineering
6: Production Technology
7: Enhanced Recovery Techniques