Price: AED 3,500
Duration: 40 Hours
CMA USA (Certified Management Accountant) certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. Why? Because CMAs can explain the “why” behind numbers, not just the “what.” And that can give you greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
What is CMA USA?
It stands for Certified Management Accountant – A certification awarded by IMA USA (Institute of Management Accountants – USA). The CMA USA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving it demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
Whether you want to enhance the value you bring to your current position, or expand your career potential, it will help you set the standard for professional excellence.
To Become and earn CMA USA passers, you need to meet the following requirements:
Maintain membership in IMA. If you aren’t already a member, join IMA now. Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent degree as determined by an independent evaluation agency). Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. Entrance into the CMA program. Complete and pass Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA USA exam. Abide by The IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice.
Who is this Course for?
- CMA USA Certification are for fresh graduates with ambitions to become Management Accountants
- Non finance professionals who need to grasp financial planning and analysis
- Accountants who want to move from bookkeeping to the more exciting and financially rewarding Financial Planning and Analysis role.
Part 1 – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- External financial reporting decisions (15%)
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting (30%)
- Performance management (20%)
- Cost management (20%)
- Internal controls (15%)
Part 2 – Financial Decision Making
- Financial statement analysis (25%)
- Corporate finance (20%)
- Decision analysis (20%)
- Risk management (10%)
- Investment decisions (15%)
- Professional ethics (10%)
CMA – USA Revision
Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world & expand your career potential, the CMA will help you set the standard for professional excellence.
- 15-20 hours of interactive classroom training(Fast Track).
- 4 hour mock exam – just like the real exam day
- Exam Techniques
- How to Manage time in the Exam
- Opportunity to balance work and studies in an interactive and
- Learn tips and strategies on how to answer the Essay section of the exam.
- Get instant results from the Mock exam and discuss doubts and improvement areas with the trainer.
Who will benefit from taking this course?
- Candidates Attempting CMA Exam in Jan/Feb 2021 window.
- Candidates willing to pass in the first attempt.
Why Choose Optimizer Training?
- Trainers are qualified Certified Management Accountants.
- Weekend / Weekdays Morning / Evening Sessions Available
- One to One classes Available
- The price include original study material.