Price: AED 4,000
Duration: 40 Hours
CPA USA Stands for Certified Public Accountant – A certification awarded by AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) aicpa.org
Trusted CPA financial advisor who helps individuals, businesses, and other organizations plan and reach their financial goals.
- Free consultation assistance to check the eligibility for all your documents to USA.
- All CPAs are accountants, but not all accountants are CPAs.
- Trusted financial advisor who helps individuals, businesses, and other organizations plan and reach their financial goals.
Course of Study
- Part-I BEC (Business Environment & Concepts)
- Part-II AUD (Auditing & Attestations)
- Part-III FAR (Financial Accounting & Reporting)
- Part-IV REG (Regulations & Taxation)
Course Contents – BEC (Business Environment & Concepts)
This section in CPA course covers knowledge of general business environment and business concepts that candidates need to know in order to understand the underlying business reasons for and accounting implications of business transactions, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Corporate Governance
- Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Globalization
- Financial Risk Management, Forecasting Analysis
- Corporate Capital Structure
- Working Capital
- Short-Term Financing and Capital Budgeting and Corporate Performance
- IT Roles, Systems, and Processing, IT Software and Data Organization, IT Networks and
- Electronic Commerce, IT Security
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting Concepts, Budgeting
- Quality Considerations and Benchmarking, Responsibility Accounting and Other Topics
- Costing Fundamentals, Costing Systems and Variances
Course Contents – AUD (Auditing & Attestations)
This section in CPA course covers knowledge of auditing procedures, generally accepted auditing standards and other standards related to attest engagements, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Engagement Responsibilities.
- Professional Responsibilities, Risk Assessment, Strategic Planning Issues
- Internal Control Concepts and Information Technology, Internal Control –Sales-Receivables-Cash Receipts Cycle, Internal Control –Purchases, Payroll, and Other Cycles
- Responses to Assessed Risks, Internal Control Communications and Reports
- Evidence –Objectives and Nature, Evidence –The Sales-Receivables-Cash Cycle, Evidence –The Purchases-Payables-Inventory Cycle
- Evidence –Other Assets, Liabilities, and Equities, Evidence –Key Considerations, Evidence –Sampling
- Reports –Opinions and Disclaimers, Reports –Other Modifications, Review, Compilation, and Special Reports
- Related Reporting Topics, Governmental Audits
Course Contents – FAR (Financial Accounting & Reporting)
This section in CPA course covers knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles for business enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental entities, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- The Financial Reporting Environment, Financial Statements
- Income Statement Items, Financial Statement Disclosure
- Cash and Investments, Receivables
- Inventories, Property, Plant, Equipment, and Depletable Resources
- Intangible Assets and Other Capitalization Issues, Payables and Taxes
- Employee Benefits, Non current Liabilities
- Leases and Contingencies, Equity
- Business Combinations and Consolidated Financial Reporting, Derivatives, Hedging
- Governmental Accounting, Governmental Reporting
Not-for-Profit Concepts, Not-for-Profit Accounting and Reporting
Course Contents – REG (Regulation & Taxation)
This section in CPA course covers knowledge of federal taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Ethics and Professional Responsibilities, CPAs and the Law
- Agency, Contracts
- Sales and Secured Transactions, Negotiable Instruments and Related Topics
- Debtor-Creditor Relationships, Regulation and Certain Business Entities
- Corporations, Federal Tax Legislation, Procedures, and Planning
- Gross Income, Deductions
- Tax Computations, Property Transactions
- Corporate Taxable Income, Corporate Tax Computations
- Corporate Tax Special Topics, S Corporations
- Partnerships and Exempt Organizations, Estates, Trusts, and Wealth Transfer Taxes
- Weekend / Weekdays Morning / Evening Sessions Available
- One to One classes Available
- The price include original study material