Price: AED 1,500
Duration: 20 Hours
This course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD 2D user who requires additional training. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings with AutoCAD 2D. This course continues to build on the basic concepts of the AutoCAD 2D Associate Course.
During the course, students learn the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. Using practical hands-on exercises, students explore how to create 2D production drawings in the best interactive learning environment under the guidance of a certified trainer.
Students who complete this course will have sufficient knowledge to successfully achieve the official Autodesk Certification, a certification which is recognized worldwide.
- Work comfortably within the AutoCAD 2D interface.
Get up to speed quickly to work with 2D line drawings.
- Beside the contained modules, the course is introducing the following objectives to the students:
- Philosophy of the AutoCAD 2D Self-paced Learning Modules.
- Introduce students to the AutoCAD 2D Software Requirements.
- Introduce students to start using the AutoCAD 2D Modules.
- Lab Exercises and Competency Tests.
Using the AutoCAD 2D Modules to Learn AutoCAD and Configuring Auto CAD Software
Module-1: AutoCAD’s User Interface1
Module-2: Getting Started
Module-3:Checking Your Drawings1
Module-4:Drawing Lines Using Cartesian Coordinates
Module-6:Competency Test No.11
Module-7:Circles and Arcs1
Module-9:Controlling the Drawin
Module-10:Drawing Lines Using Polar Coordinates
Who Should Attend
- Design Draftsmen.
- Conceptual Planners
- Estimators and Procurement professionals
- Trade Professionals
- Introduction to AutoCAD 2D
- User Interface
- Drafting Settings
- Model and Layout
- Creating Title Blocks
- Drawing in AutoCAD 2D
- Dimensions and Annotations
- Setting up AutoCAD 2D Drawings for Output
Upon the completion of AutoCAD 2D course you will learn how to create drawings, work with drafting settings, layers, blocks, title blocks, and set up drawings to plot.