Price: AED 3,500
Duration: 24 Hours
This is an Autodesk Revit software – Revit Architecture for building modeling.
How-To create walls, floors, windows, roofs, doors, and floor plans.
Explore more intermediate and advanced methods of documenting a building project in Revit Architecture.
To carry out scheduling building components, using the family editor to create 2D and 3D components, refining graphics, and construction documentation.
Develop a series of architectural details for the commercial building
Who Should Attend
Designed for architects, interior designers, engineers, and others involved in the construction industry looking to hone their skills in Revit.
- Introduction to Revit Architecture
- UI Tour, Project Navigation and View Creation
- Element Selection and Manipulation
- Visibility Control and Categorization
- Model Development Methodology
- Wall Creation and Manipulation
- Floor, Roof and Ceilings
- Windows, Door, Components
- System Family Editing
- Basic Schedules and Legends
- Geometry Formation and In-Place Families
- Massing Tools and the Building Maker
- Stairs, Ramps and Railings
- Basic Curtain Walls
- Room Data and Colour Fill
- 2D Draughting and Annotation
- Sheet Compilation and Publication
- Basic Subdivision and Collaboration
- Introduction to the Principles of Family Editing
- Considering Options and Alternatives.
After completing this course on Revit Architecture, you will have the skills you need to comfortably begin working on your own designs with Revit
Moreover, you will be able to develop a BIM model independently and understand how to organize it as an integrated, interoperable construction document set.