Price: AED 2,500
Duration: 24 Hours
Revit MEP, the software that uses BIM to support building system design projects from concept to construction. Overcome competitive pressures by adopting Revit MEP for BIM, win more work by diversifying service offerings, optimize collaboration with an extended design team and produce streamlined documentation.
Teach designers how to apply their trade in Revit MEP.
Design HVAC, plumbing, piping and electrical systems in Revit.
Who Should Attend
- Introducing Revit as a BIM Tool
- UI Tour, Project Navigation and View Creation
- Element Selection and Manipulation
- Visibility Control and Categorization
- Model Development Methodology
- Establishing a Project
- Introduction to Building Elements
- Equipment, Fixtures and Fittings
- Introducing MEP Systems
- System Family Editing
- Basic Schedules and Legends
- Mechanical Systems
- Electrical Systems and Circuits
- Plumbing Systems
- Space, Zones, Areas and Volumes
- Construction Sequencing (Phasing)
- 2D Draughting and Annotation
- Sheet Compilation and Publication
- Basic Subdivision and Collaboration
- Introduction to the Principles of Family Editing
- Considering Options and Alternatives.
After this course has been completed, you will explore how to start making construction documents from the completed model as well as create sheets and annotations necessary to finish deliverable drawings.