Price: AED 3,500
The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence is a professional who leads and champions process-improvement initiatives – everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations – that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings.
- A Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
- The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
- The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence evolved from the certified quality manager as a way to broaden the scope of the examination. The Quality Management Division surveyed certified quality managers and other recognized subject matter experts.
Recognize the seven main Domains of CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge
Gain the knowledge on theories, techniques, models under those seven domains.
Apply appropriate leadership approaches, strategic deployment initiatives, analyze financial situations, evaluate risks, undertake projects to achieve organizational Excellence.
Know the road map, tips and tricks to succeed in CMQ/OE exam and gain confidence by taking many mock examinations.
Seven Domains of CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer-Focused Organization
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development