Price: AED 4,500
Duration: 24 Hours
Facility management is the integration of processes within an organization to maintain and develop the agreed services which support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities.
Under Facility Management Module 2 on Asset Management
- Provide a step-by-step guide to Asset Management best practices (as part of PAS 55 & ISO 55000).
- Understand best practice techniques for achieving effective asset management.
- Discuss & learn the practical application of these best practices, through case studies & exercises.
- Understand the range of technical & human risks associated with asset management & how they can be mitigated.
- Develop an action plan to utilize these technologies in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the overall asset management strategy, and measuring benefits.
- Understand the basics of facilities management
- Understand how to draw up a preventive maintenance concept, based on risk
Develop strategies to decide when and what to outsource
Understand the different contract types
- Identify and monitor the facilities management-processes performance
To instruct Maintenance Management optimization best practice techniques
To provide opportunities to discuss the application of these best practices
Provide an opportunity to learn these concepts through practical exercises
Who is this Course for?
This Facility Management course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit professionals in different branches who are involved in any aspect of asset management, facility management, and Maintenance Management.