Price: AED 5,000
Six Sigma BB (Black Belt) training gives you the skills you need to lead teams through breakthrough improvements and support strategic objectives in any function or department of any organization.
Our Black Belt course prepares you to solve a wide variety of difficult problems across a wide spectrum of industries, including transnational, service, manufacturing and healthcare—drawing on both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
Role of Six Sigma Black Belt Professional
Six Sigma Black Belts are well versed in Six Sigma methodologies and are qualified to serve as agents of change within an organization. They coach Green belts and other team members on improving processes. They lead Black belt projects.
- Recognize the role of a Six Sigma BB (Black Belt) professional
- Understand the difference and interaction between Lean and Six Sigma.
- Define the DMAIC ( Define- Measure-Analyze-Improve & Control) approach to implement Six Sigma and solve quality problems and improve process performance.
- Identify and apply activities, tools & techniques and deliverable of every phase (DMAIC) in Six Sigma Project.
- Apply necessary project management skills required to implement change in processes.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Apply Basic and advanced statistical tools to determine the relationship between key inputs and outputs