Price: AED 3,000
Duration: 40 Hours
If you are a Web Designer and want to pursue your career to next level then this is the best course you look at. In this course you will not only learn the basic concept of Web Development PHP but also you will how to build Web Applications using Core PHP using mySQL Database Engine.
You will learn PHP language from scratch to understand the programming concept so you can develop browser based applications as per requirement.
It will make you ready to understand and setup Databases, work in SQL and connect the databases with Web Applications via Core PHP coding.
End of the Course you will be able to build and setup Dynamic Web Applications using Core PHP with Database Connectivity.
In other words, it’s a combo course where you will learn following
- Dynamic / Web Development PHP
- Core PHP Language
- Database Design & Setup
- Database Administration using PHPmyAdmin
- What is Web Development PHP?
- Introduction to Open Source Technologies
- What is PHP?
- What is XAMP & WAMP?
- Setting up XAMP/ WAMP
- PHP Language Basics
- Programming Basics
- PHP Statements
- Comment Markers
- PHP Variables
- Naming Rules, Data Types
- Working with Strings
- Single Quoted Strings, & Double Quoted String
- Creating and Assigning Variables
- Assigning Values to Variables
- Operators (Anathematic, Logical & Boolean)
- Decision Statement & Control Structures
- Statement Blocks, If Construct, Else Keyword, Elseif Keyword
- Loops and Various types of Loops
- Looping Constructs, While Loop, Do-while Loop, For Loop, Foreach Loop, Loop
- Control Words, Break, Continue
- PHP Arrays
- Syntax, Creating & Modifying with Square-Bracket Syntax
- Array Functions
- Using a Return value as a Key
- PHP Functions
- PHP & HTML
- HTML/ PHP Examples
- What is MySQL?
- What is PHPmyAdmin?
- Basic SQL Statements
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Inserting Data into Tables, Viewing Tables, Update & Drop options
- Connecting to MySQL using PHP
- Using PHP to Perform Database Functions
- Inserting Data into a Database via PHP
- Creating Queries using PHP
- Executing & Processing the Returned Query Data
- Updating the Database
- Generating HTML using PHP
- PHP inside HTML
- HTML Form with Embedded PHP
- Dynamic HTML Pages via PHP
- Forms Processing with PHP
- Email and Cookies using PHP
- Generating Email using PHP
- Generating Cookies using PHP
- Sessions Handling in PHP
- Encrypted Storage Model
- SQL Injection
- Security Techniques
- Error Reporting
- Good knowledge in Web Design, HTML and CSS (either hand-coding or with an editor
such as Dreamweaver)
- Prior Experience of any programming language will be handy