Price: AED 2,000
Duration: 24 Hours
In a dynamic and challenging business world, high performing teams with great leadership and cohesive functioning makes all the difference between success and failure. Our proven training on effective team building equips the participants with all the skills and qualities required to be a highly contributing team member and an effective team leader of a high-performance team. The following topics are covered:
- What is effective team building?
- Skills vs. Qualities, Groups vs. Teams, Setting Goals.
- Defining team Roles, and Responsibilities.
- Team progression stages and life cycle, Belbin’s team roles, and 5 Point Team dysfunction.
- Effective communication in a team environment, Non-verbal communication, Barriers in Communication.
Facilitation skills, Team meeting process.
- Initiative vs. Leadership. McClelland’s need-based motivational theory Concept of Leader vs. Followers
- Different leadership styles, Leader as a motivator, Concept of collective responsibility.
- Conflict in Teams with practical examples, Kilman’s 5 point Conflict management theory.
- Planning and organizing a super performing team, Time management, Delegation as a productivity tool.
- Process-based approach to resolving ongoing challenges.
Who is it for:
- Senior/Mid-level/Junior Managers, Administrators, Supervisors and Project Leaders
- Existing or Prospective Team Leaders and Team members in all departments
- Any Individuals within the organization who wishes to understand the functioning of a high-performance team and factors involved in leading such a team.
- Building an effective team building practice
- Learn to identify the different types of teams & develop different strategies for leading high performing team.
- Understand clearly defined team goals and objectives.
- Recognize the different team development stages and behaviors and master techniques to manage teams at each stage.
- Understand and learn to use effective communication skills for effective team functioning.
- Learn and understand how different roles played by team members affect the performance, realize individual roles and how that can be used to improve individual contribution in a team.
- Learn the importance of effective leadership in a team and skills for effective leadership.
- Learn and Improve conflict management skills so as to aid in the smooth functioning of teams.
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork and create a supportive team culture through practical activities
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, video presentations, discussions and energizers in between.
- Each session will have activities involving; mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, followed by discussion and debrief, Q&A and re-cap sessions.
- Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.