Price: AED 2,000
Duration: 24 Hours
This Faculty development training program aims at equipping Teachers/Trainers with all the necessary skills to make the learning experience a fulfilling and satisfying one. It aims at providing them with proven strategies for better student engagement and class room management through the application of inter-personal and social skills. The program also aims to equip the participants to apply techniques of self assessment, management, social skills in successful delivery of L&D process.
- Introduction to Faculty Development
- Fundamentals of learning and Development
- Managing the learning process
- Pedagogy Vs Andragogy
- AVK Model and beyond
- Integrating formative and summative assessments.
- Building positive relationships with learners.
- Motivating learners
- Tackling behavioral issues
- Effective class room management through intervention
- Cultural sensitivity and communication in teaching delivery
- Four pillars of emotional intelligence and its application in L&D
- Introduction to interpersonal communication skills
- Communication styles-Verbal Vs non-Verbal
- Effective speaking- Message, meaning, clarity, pace, pitch, tone, accent etc.
- Non-verbal communication- Body language- posture, gesture, facial expressions, and para-language.
- Effective listening- Tips and traits.
Who is it for:
All teachers, trainers L&D personals who wish to improve their teaching/training delivery
After the completion of this Faculty Development Program course the student is expected to; Understand and learn novel techniques in teaching/training delivery thereby enhancing the L&D process.
Understand the concept and learn to create an inclusive L&D environment.
Learn effective and specific classroom management strategies
Learn practical usage of inter-personal communication skills for effective teaching delivery
Learn and understand the concept of emotional intelligence and its practical usage in teaching delivery
The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, mock sessions, video presentations, discussions, energizers, Q&A and re-cap sessions etc. Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.