Price: AED 1,500
Duration: 18 Hours
Customer service hospitality industry is one of the largest, popular and rewarding job functions in the world and is an essential part of all business. Effective customer service very often can define an organization and plays a key role limits success or lack of it. Our comprehensive and cutting edge, advanced customer service training program equips the participants with all the essential skills and competencies, to become a high performing Customer service hospitality industry professional.
1. Understand and explain the role and importance of effective customer service hospitality industry professionals for Businesses and organizations
2. Understand and acquire a set of inter-personal and professional skills including positive attitude, assertiveness, self-motivation, self-confidence etc.., so as to deliver excellence in customer service delivery
3. Learn and acquire effective communication skills including listening skills so as to deliver excellence in customer service delivery.
4. Learn and acquire strategies and techniques to deal with difficult customers and situations and also manage stressful situations.
5. Understand the concept of customer experience, adding value, and exceeding customer expectations.
1. Define customer service and the concept of customer service hospital industry standards and excellence.
2. Concept of internal and external customers, Role and responsibility of customer service hospitality industry professionals.
3. Benefits of providing excellent customer service hospitality industry concepts of returning customer and referrals.
4. Defining customer loyalty and retention, Concept of customer retention rate CRR and its impact on overall business.
5. Essential inter-personal skills for customer service professionals- positive attitude, self-confidence and motivation, assertiveness, enthusiasm, empathy, etc.
6. Communication skills – the role of voice tone, clarity and pace, Importance of asking the right questions, and the concept of anticipation and being non-judgmental.
7. Usage of words and phrases that generate calmness and trust and avoiding words and phrases that creates negativity. Concept of What to say Vs How to say
8. Effective body language and listening skills.
9. The 5 essential factors of customer loyalty- Convenience, CS expectation, CS experience, Personal touch and Rewards
10. Effective time management techniques for Customer Service hospitality industry professionals.
11. Dealing with difficult people and situations, Managing stress and conflicts, Understanding defined escalation points and role of social media.
Who is it for
All current customer service hospitality industry professionals who wish to improve and enhance their customer service skills and advance their careers. All aspiring candidates who wish to join customer service sector as their chosen profession
The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles. The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, video presentations, discussions, mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, writing exercises etc., each followed by discussion and debrief sessions if required. Trainees will be provided with course-ware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.