Price: AED 5,000
Duration: 60 Hours
This training on Child Protection is about protecting children from violence, exploitation, abuse and neglect and keeping them safe from harm. It is about promoting the health and welfare of children and young people helping them to grow up in a safe and supportive environment.
This course is important for anyone that works with children and young people in any capacity to be aware of their typical developmental stages and progressions of development.
- Introduction training on child protection and context for children’s protection.
- Types of abuse and neglect.
- Practice examples, scenarios and case studies.
- What forms child abuse can take and the effects it can have.
- Signs that may mean a child is suffering abuse and how to respond if a child confides in you.
- Processes for reporting abuse.
- The child protection system.
- Good practice guidelines.
This training on child protection is designed for teachers, SNAs, youth workers, care workers and those working with children or adolescents with autism and other disabilities in many different settings. It may also be helpful for parents who want to develop skills in ABA for supporting their own children.