Price: AED 6,000
Duration: 120 Hours
This training in childcare and education of young children is an early care and education program provides a solid foundation for graduates so that they can use the appropriate existing R&D knowledge in early care and education to build deliberate teaching skills.
Students gain intended prime quality learning experiences as well as an understanding of the responsibility of early care and education professionals. Teacher also build a professional learning methods they can use in class with young children. In the process of developing their teaching methods, students will create behaviour in cooperation that recognizes the diversity of families and the broader community. Field monitoring and field trials are provided in a variety of environments that provide quality, practical and hands-on experience.
Upon successful completion of the program, each student will have the tools that will be identified by specialized teachers and caregivers.
- Introduction training in childcare and education of young children and Program on Children growth socially, emotionally, mentally and physically.
- Methods of developing Children communication skills
- Methods on dealing children with special needs
- Awareness on Children protection program, policies and legislation
- Methods on developing reading and writing of children
- Montessori Education Applied Theory and Implementation
This training in childcare and education of young children are for those wishing to work as teachers in child care centers or as assistants for teachers in the early childhood program for public schools and child care centers or work in supervisory, administrative or administrative positions in the field of care and early education.