Price: AED 3,000
Duration: 16 Hours
Train the Trainer program will help participants to understand the basics of adult learning and will able to train a group in full respect of the methods, techniques and tools for adult learning as mentioned during the course. By the end of the training the participants will also able to identify training needs, to design a training session and to ensure a proper follow-up of a course both for the clients (evaluation) and for the trainees (knowledge transfer).
- What is train the trainer program?
- Identify the elements of the training cycle.
- Importance of ground rules, energizer and ice breakers.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of teachers/trainers.
- Know how of why it is important to be aware of different styles when training and describe the practical elements to consider when delivering a training course.
- Review learning objectives to ensure they are SMART.
- Importance of body language and communication skills.
- Identify the elements required in a scheme of work and session plan outline and how to structure a session plan to provide a logical flow and to ensure learning outcomes are met.
- Review a session plan and adapt to meet group and individual needs.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of specific training resources and outline practical considerations when developing resources.
- Describe methods of overcoming common problems during training and embracing inclusion.
- Describe the importance of giving feedback when training.
Identify formative assessment methods which can be used effectively in your teaching.
- Common assumptive assessment methods.
- Ways to evaluate your own teaching.
- Developing a checklist to help you evaluate your own and others’ teaching.
Who should Attend
Train the Trainer Program is designed to benefit employees that are being asked to design and/or deliver training in the workplace. Participants learn about the learning needs of adults, planning and developing different types of training, delivering and assessing the success of the training.